Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Weekend Roundup - G

Today's assignment: Starts with G, Favorite, and Green

Starts with G: Whiskey enjoys GRASS. He spends the majority of his life GRAZING.

Favorite: Meet Nero. He is GALLOPING toward the truck bringing bags of feed.

Green: This Ruby-throated Hummingbird is GREEN and he is surrounded by GREEN sunflower leaves.

Just Because: This is my GUN. It stays loaded with snake shot. I take it with me when I go walking in the woods, across the pasture, and near the pond. We have a variety of poisonous snakes and they are not hard to find. So far, I haven't had to shoot one, but at least I'm prepared if the need arises. Notice it also provides a hint of GREEN.

And Finally: This is Whiskey, again. He is a male horse that has lost something of importance to him which makes him a GELDING.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I love all the horses and the hummingbird shot is beautiful. Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Whiskey is like most horses, GRAZING on GRASS.
    ...if I were Nero it'd be GALLOPING too.
    ...fabulous!!!
    ...I I'm thankful to live where snakes aren't a problem.
    ...poor fellow!
    Thanks Betty for joining the party, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty ~~ The horses are beautiful, animals learn quickly to figure out about the food truck is coming. I like your snake gun, the barrel looks very small around. Mrs. Jim says she doesnt ea6nt one though. I didn't know they sold shells loaded with snake shot. We haven't seen any snakes in the five years we've lived here but there are some nearer the water. Alligators too but I've only seen them here at the around the golf course ponds. We aren't supposed to shoot them, they are protected.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your action shots, i will call them. what fun. the hummingbird is awesome!! way cool. have a super great weekend. almost over i guess. take care. ( ;

    ReplyDelete