Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Weekend Roundup - J

This week's assignment: Starts with J, Favorite, and Junk.

Last week's assignment: Starts with I, Favorite, and Intricate. 
I'm posting both today since I missed last week. 

 Starts with J: JAIL starts with J. This particular JAIL is located in Dodge City, KS.


Favorite: My favorite is always a horse. Meet JUBE.

Junk: This is one of the sculptures in downtown Sioux Falls, SD. It is comprised of pieces of JUNK which the artist formed into this guitar.

Now for last week's post.

Starts with I: This sculpture of INDIANS is located in the courtyard of the Buffalo Bill Cody Museum in Cody, WY.

Favorite: A horse, of course. This is Nero scratching an ITCH on this H post. The horse flies seem to be exceptionally bad this year. 

Intricate: This is another sculpture from downtown Sioux Falls, SD. Notice the INTRICATE detail on the whale.



Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

2 comments:

  1. ...as expected you found some beauty horses!!! The artwork is fabulous, I love the guitar. JUNK transformed into beauty. You have seen some great things in your travels, thanks for joining the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you went to Dodge City. We were somewhat disappointed but we still enjoyed visiting the cemetery. That's about I remember, it was in the 50's. You find prettiest horses, my favorite is also Jube. And the American Indians are special to me. In my late teens I worked two summers with rwo Indian men, one was young, in his twenties, the other was at least 59, Walter and Henry. I never saw them again after the second summer.
    Stay Safe,
    ..

    ReplyDelete