Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Weekend Roundup - F

Today's assignment: Starts with F, Favorite, and Full.

Starts with F: FLAG starts with F. Hubs and I took a drive looking for FLAGS to post. Some you may like, some you may not, but they are all FLAGS. We do still live in a FREE country, so each FAMILY has the right to FLY their preference. There is one from our trip to Yellowstone. You might be able to FIND it.


Favorite: This FLEABIT Roan is one of my FAVORITE horse pics.

Full: I took this pic of FULL grocery carts to send to Hubs to let him know what was taking me so long to buy groceries. This was during the toilet paper rush, although the lady in front of me had a cart FULL of beer. Hmm. Silly me, I only bought my usual supply.

Just Because: There is a cafe called BOOMERANG near us. They still serve root beer in FROSTY glasses.

And Finally: This little FAWN stops by with her mother occasionally.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

4 comments:

  1. ...I'll stay quiet on the FLAGS!
    ...I can see why it's a FAVORITE.
    ...I haven't been in a grocery store in months.
    ...yum.
    ...cute scene.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of flags. One has probably come down since you took the picture. I am surprised you don't have as Texas flag. We are the only state who can fly their state flag at equal height as the National Flag. That came with a concession to our joining the Union. We were our own country you remember.
    My favorite is the pink car in the Root Beer photo. It may be a race car? Pink would have been a lady owner at the time of that car. Our race car was baby blue number 88, a 1934 Ford coupe.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your flags, Betty! I think your flag from Yellowstone might be in the third photo, has a buffalo on it? I like how you used the word "FULL" I would not have thought of that. Cute pic! Have a great week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely photograph of mother and baby fawn.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete