Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Weekend Roundup - E

This week's assignment: Starts with E, Favorite, and Evergreen.

Starts with E: My favorite birds are EAGLES. This is one of my all-time favorite pics.

Favorite: This little lady is my all time favorite EQUESTRIAN. I might like the horse too. Sadly, she isn't a little lady anymore. But she is still my favorite granddaughter. Well, okay, my only granddaughter. :)

Evergreen: Yellowstone has a lot of EVERGREEN trees. 

Just Because: This fella has one brown EYE and one blue EYE.

And Finally: This is the first time Hubby and I went out to lunch after the restaurants opened up. The restaurant was EMPTY. No need to practice social distancing here.

Hope everyone is staying cool. After a few weeks of really hot days, we have cooled down to 81° with a nice breeze. Feels good.

8 comments:

  1. ...EAGLES are a favorite of mine too, but I rarely see them here.
    ...I am blessed with 3 granddaughters.
    ...EVERGREENS sure grow tall out there!
    ...one brown EYE and one blue EYE, is that rare?
    ...we dine in!
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, this is a wonderful Eagle shot. We had them north of Houston in the trees and hills, but i have not seen even one since we moved to Katy, west of Houston.
    You have a pretty grandaughter, pretty horse too. Our youngest turned eleven July 9th, the oldest has two young children.
    Good the restaurant was empty but good for you. We do the pickup or drive through omly still.
    Stay Safe!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the eagles. Beautiful horses. Cute photo of your granddaughter! Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shot of the two Bald Eagles together is superb. I am comfortable eating out on a patio but I would still be very leery about dining indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice "E" photos, Betty. I especially like the evergreens at Yellowstone National Park. I love that place! The eagles are beautiful, I also posted a photo of one this week. Have a great week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Eagles are so majestic looking and I love the image of trees in Yellowstone. Both horses are lovely as your "favourite" grand child Betty. Sorry I am late in commenting but I was away at my old caravan and wil probably be there this next weekend as well. Stay safe and have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These eagles are majestic as they survey the land below (for dinner?) on top of those tall trees..I love equestrian and your lovely granddaughter looks ready to begin the steeplechase...It's always fun to have the entire restaurant for yourselves - always great and attentive service!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely photograph of your granddaughter :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete