Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Treasures in Our World

This will be my last post for a while. At least until I can find an internet provider. Packing up and going to Oklahoma for a few months. 

While enjoying a drive through the countryside, found this abandoned truck. Looks like it has been there a while.



Linking to Tuesday Treasures


This is a building in Allen, OK. I believe it is slowly becoming a place for artwork. I absolutely love the rusty siding.



Linking to Our World Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Good luck in your journey. Keep snapping your finds to share when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that old International has been sitting for a while. Now this is my kind of siding! Good luck getting connected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and agree ~ the rustic siding very creative ~ and the abandoned truck is creative too with your photography ~

    Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting old truck! I like the siding too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, me too on that rusty siding!!! I just absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the rusty siding, looks like scales on the wall. I hope you will find a good internet provider and enjoy your trip to Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete