Pages

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Weekend Roundup - H

 This week's assignment: Starts with H, Favorite, and Hot.

Starts with H: My love of HORSES is well known and since HORSE begins with H, I'm expected to post pictures of HORSES. Right? Surprise! Here's a ruby-throated HUMMINGBIRD


Okay, couldn't do it. This little filly is a beautiful HORSE. :)

Favorite: This is Bonnie, a.k.a. Beautiful Bonnie, one of my favorite HORSES


Hot: We have been experiencing a lot of HOT weather lately, so Bonnie and Reba decided to go for a swim. HOT HORSES enjoy rolling in the pond.


Have a wonderful week ahead!

Linking to The Weekend Roundup


4 comments:

  1. ...who doesn't love HUMMINGBIRDS? And H is perfect for you in HORSE country! Thanks Betty for stopping by, HAVE a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, I like that hummingbird, I did not see many this summer. I always enjoy your horse pictures. I never knew that horses went swimming and rolled around in the water. Amazing! I posted letters G and H together this week. I was away 14 days to CT for my high school reunion. I had a wonderful time. Have a good week. Dawn

    ReplyDelete