Pages

Friday, August 18, 2023

Weekend Roundup - G

 This week's assignment: Starts with G, Favorite, and Great.


Starts with G: GUITAR starts with G, even odd GUITARS made from old license plates.


Favorite: Meet Cinnamon. He is a GRULLA or GRULLO, also called blue dun, GRAY dun or mouse dun. GRULLA is a color of horses in the dun family, characterized by tan-GRAY or mouse-colored hairs on the body. 

Great: This is a five-generation picture. On the bottom left is my GREAT-GRANDMOTHER and on the bottom right is my GRANDMOTHER. On the back row is an aunt and a first cousin. In the middle is my second cousin. Love these old pics.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

3 comments:

  1. ...I LOVE your GUITAR!
    ...I shouldn't be surprised that there are so many names for horse color!
    ...five generations is indeed GREAT!
    Thanks Betty for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Betty that is a beautiful horse and I love the old photo of your family. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Guitar is pretty, I wonder how it sounds with all that tin pasted on it? They did a good job of cuttint the plates.
    The horse is pretty, but then every horse that I've ever seen has been pretty.
    ..

    ReplyDelete