Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Weekend Roundup - C

 This week's assignment: Starts with C, Favorite, and Candy.

Starts with C: COLT starts with C. This is a lineback dun. Isn't he cute?

Favorite: This is Sunnie, also a lineback dun. Right now she is staying on another ranch with her boyfriend. Hopefully by next summer there will be a little filly or COLT running around the pasture. She has a C brand on her hip.

Candy: Yum! These are homemade CANDY Easter eggs from last year. 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

6 comments:

  1. ...a COLT is perfect. I've missed you beautiful horse pictures, thanks Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Betty, I think the coly is pretty. Do they have the "dorsal stripe"? I haven't ridden a horse simce the late 90 's, it would be nice doing that again.
    Jim, ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking horse. The candy (or sweets as we may say here) look huge! SM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing pics of your horses, Betty. Thank you for nice comment and visiting my blog this week. I'm trying to get "back in the groove" from being away for a little while. The homemade candy looks scrumptious!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete