Pages

Friday, July 7, 2023

Weekend Roundup - A

 This week's assignment: Starts with A, Favorite, and Along.


Starts with A: ARMADILLO starts with A. I don't mind having them around, even though they dig little snout-sized holes all over the yard. They like to eat grub worms.


Favorite: ACTION shot of Sunnie. After a dip in the pond the horses like to roll on the ground to coat themselves in dirt. It helps keep the flies away.  


Along: When the babies are scared, they stick close and follow ALONG with mama. 


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

4 comments:

  1. ...Betty, your ARMADILLO fabulous, I could never come up with that.
    ...horses have A hard time with flies.
    ...yep, stay ALONG with mama.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by. have A wonderful weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your armadillo. If it has babies they will follow and learn from Mama how to dig holes also. Guess our horses didn't have enough water to take a bath in. I've not seen them roll over, just lay on their sides.
    Thanks for the kudo on my poem. I had taken a liking ot the heron, always looked for it there on the bridge. There was a lake below, I think I remember seeing it dive for a fish. Do they do that?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, herons dive for fish. They hang out in a dead tree by our pond. They're fun to watch if they don't know I'm around. :)

      Delete
  3. I never seen Armadillo in the nature...sound great critter.
    Thank you for sharing interesting photos. Excellent captures.

    ReplyDelete