Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Weekend Roundup - D

This week's assignment: Starts with D, Favorite, and Dark.

Starts with D: White-winged DOVES. I couldn't believe they posed for this shot. One of my favorite accidents. They always make me think of Stevie Nicks song, "Edge of Seventeen".

Favorite: How about another shot of Sunnie? She's a lineback DUN.

Dark: During one of our backroad rambles, I asked Hubs to stop so I could get this shot. Love the DARK, stormy sky in the background, yellow flowers in the foreground, and, of course, the horse. :)

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

6 comments:

  1. ...Betty, you have some fabulous photos and they are are similar colors. The DOVES were quite cooperative for you. I DIDN'T know what a lineback DUN was, I needed to DO a search. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 3rd photo, with the dark clouds. And the Dandelions show very nicely. Your diamond Dun was a nice cach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful "D" pictures, Betty. The White-winged dove is gorgeous, I've never seen one. The blue eyes are beautiful. As always, I enjoy seeing all your horses. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete