Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Weekend Roundup - H

 This week's assignment: Starts with H, Favorite, and Hat.

Start's with H: While enjoying the warm day on the back porch last weekend, I saw a Sulphur Butterfly floating by. This week, it's 19° with freezing rain and sleet. The birds have almost finished off a huge bag of bird seed. This HARRIS'S Sparrow is waiting his turn at the feeder. I took the picture through two layers of glass. I wasn't about to open the door and let the frigid air in. :)


Favorite: What did you expect for my favorite post for H week? A HORSE, of course. :) This is Jube, who has since been sold. He was a favorite of mine. Miss him.


Hat: This is my HAT. HUBBY had it made for me by his HATMAKER friend in Noble, OK. He has made HATS for such notables as Charlie Daniels (who ordered one for each of his band members every Christmas), both presidents Bush, and Steven Tyler, to name a few. It even has my name inside in gold letters. 



Have a wonderful weekend!

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. ...19° is mighty cold!
    ...Jude sure is a HANDSOME HORSE.
    ...Classy HAT!
    Thank Betty for coming to the party, take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Harris's sparrow is a beauty. Love the horse.
    Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO surprise to know you had a horse in this lost. Jube was a handsome horse and I am sure you do miss him. Love the first shot. Have a lovely week Head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jube was a beautiful horse and will probably miss you too.Was there any special reason he had to leave. And the hat with your name is really cool. And the bird you took nicely too. Thanks also for your nice comment on my horses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, your hat is beautiful! I've gone through so much bird seed this winter, it's still been very cold here. I love feeding and watching birds. As always, your horses are gorgeous! Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you wear your hat in the winter, it would be perfect for keeping your head warm, and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete