Pages

Friday, February 18, 2022

Weekend Roundup - G

 This week's assignment: Starts with G, Favorite, and Glass.


Starts with G: GNOME starts with G. I found this little GUY tossed aside in a cart destined for burial. He was cast aside due to having suffered an injury which resulted in a missing leg. I rescued the poor little fella. He made the perfect addition to our tree last Christmas. 


Favorite: GRETA and Chica. Two beauties! Greta is also gray.


Glass: This huge GLASS of tea is from our visit to Rhee Drummond's Mercantile in Pawhuska, OK. The food was reasonably priced and very good. But the tea really hit the spot after a walk around town.


HAPPY FRIDAY!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Betty, I really like gnomes, they are quite popular right now. I bought a pattern to make a small one, but haven't done that yet. I bet it was fun visiting the Pioneer Woman's Mercantile. I always liked watching her cooking shows. Beautiful horses, as always. Have a good week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...GNOME is a G word that never thought of.
    ...you sure find some GREAT horses.
    ...I assume that the GLASS of tea is sweet tea!
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good strong cup of tea, it looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty The horses are beautiful and a great shot of them. That sue is a big glass of tea!! Have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your gnome find, poor little fellow. It reminded me of the TV serial show, "All things big and small" about a vet (he proposed tonight) who rescued a dog with only three legs, also a human nature news ending found a little girl with only one real leg who just loved a dog with only three legs. Maybe the latter was on David Muire's 5:30 ABC News?
    Pretty horses as usual, I like the mottled (??) gray horses, as my Minnie was one like that.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave Gnome a brief thought but failed in the photo department! I like yours...glad you gave him a home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also like gnomes and were also on my balcony but with the heavy storms that were and are they are now inside. Perhaps you like my slide video that i once had made in a the dutch place Garderen. Tha you see a lot of them.
    https://youtu.be/fshGr3Wri60

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely collection of 'G's'

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete