Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

Weekend Roundup - T

This week's assignment is: Starts with T, Favorite, and Two

Starts with T: TIARA starts with T. This rodeo queen wears her TIARA over her hat.

Favorite: I love TRUCKS. I drive a Chevrolet Silverado, but it isn't as awesome as this older model. I'm not sure of the year. Anyone know?

Two: I drove by TWO deer down by our gate. I stopped to warn them about the hunter down in the woods. I think they are small enough they will make it through hunting season.

Just Because: I had money on this number TEN horse. Stepson is the TRAINER. 

He won. We got to be in the winner's circle pic. Fun evening.

And Finally: I'm going to be out of town for the next TWO weeks, so thought I would wish everyone an early Happy THANKSGIVING. For a TABLECLOTH, my daughter covers the TABLE with brown paper. She supplies markers and we all draw a picture and say what we are THANKFUL for. I have a lot to be THANKFUL for this year. What about you? Have a wonderful THANKSGIVING!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. ...my guess is that it's a '51 Chevy, it could perhaps be a year earlier or later. I'd take this over a new one any day!
    ...they would a tiny price.
    ...how did it pay?
    ...what a great idea, enjoy your Thanksgiving Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you happy thanksgiving & holiday! I loved the rodeo queen & the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tablecloth idea is brilliant and I know we all should be more thankful everyday. The sheen on that horse is amazing. Well done for picking a winner. Have a lovely vacation. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Chevy truck - there are a couple of these around here, I'd say 1951 or 1952. Just a guess...the tablecloth is beautiful, its sentiments touching - for me, great family and good friends are always to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice "T" pictures, Betty. Seems maybe every ten years we make it to a rodeo. The rider and her horse were walking proud. Congratulations all around for winning the race and keeping it in the family by winning $$$ on the horse. We bought a race horse once, on a Princess cruise. It was wooden and we got to race it against five others in the last race of the cruise. OUR HORSE WON!! We got the total betting money of the others, the money all paid for their horses, and our winnings from betting him to win. But we couldnt take our horse home, it had to stay on the ship for the next cruise. We paid the least as he hadn't won any races until this last. This was a 1947–1955 Chevy "Advance Design". It has been lowered and very likely has a newer V8 engine.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post of "T" photos! I love that idea of a brown paper bag tablecloth. I know others that have done that, but I have not. Probably, because we go away to my cousins home in Cape Cod, MA every year. There will be around 30 for dinner this year! All my family, can't wait. It's my favorite holiday. I wish you and your family a beautiful Thanksgiving, Betty! See you in a few.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete