Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Weekend Roundup - R

This week's assignment: Starts with R, Favorite, and Red.

Starts with R: Meet Tatum. He is a RED ROAN and a gentle riding horse. 

Favorite: READING is one of my favorite things to do on cold RAINY days, like the ones we recently suffered through. I shouldn't complain, since we didn't get snow or ice. The ROSE bookmark was a present from my granddaughter. A reminder of her European tour with her high school band.

Red: I like RED. It isn't my favorite color, but it was my mother's. I certainly do enjoy a RED barn though. I found this one last spring while visiting my daughter in Illinois. 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful horse and red barn are very pretty (never seen here with us). Reding is one of my favorites too.
    GRRReetimngs fRom GeRmany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Tatum is a mighty handsome RED ROAN! You will have more cold RAINY days coming up. Now that a wonderful RED BARN! Thank Betty for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatum looks like he loves to be out and ridden. The humane society of Houston is giving away a pretty mare to a good home. Must have a place to keep her. That is an extra well kept barn, sooo bright Red.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your horse photos are always beautiful, Betty. Do you have horses? The red barn is stunning! Tom must've loved that! Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful horse.
    A lovely book mark.
    Wonderful red barn.

    Great photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete