Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - R

Today's assignment: Begins with R, Favorite, and Red.

Start's with R: RANCH begins with R and this one is a beauty.

Favorite: When I go on a back-ROAD-RAMBLE, this is one of my favorite ROADS to RAMBLE down. Up on the left is a pond where I often see herons, egrets, and other birds.

Red: There is nothing more beautiful than a cardinal's RED feathers. 

Just Because: This meadow lark was hanging out on the ground during a light RAIN.

And Finally: This ROOSTER was hanging out by our table at the Country Kitchen RESTAURANT. They serve tasty blueberry pancakes.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

9 comments:

  1. I love your road that you like to ramble on! So very appealing...and love that rooster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for some country pancakes, Betty. The Red Cardinal is my favorite, a really nice picture. We hardly ever get any cardinals down here, in the Houston area.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...what a 'R'anch!
    ...I always thought of myself as a backroad traveller, but I guess that I'm a backroads 'R'ambler!
    ...that cardinal can't get much 'R'eder!
    ...one neat wet bird.
    ...the 'R'ooster is something to crow about.
    Thanks Betty for checking with this great post, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fine looking ranch. Love the cardinal - we have several ones in our yard and this guy looks great as he chomps on that seed! The colors of the meadowlark are vibrant and the rooster is disarmingly good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't argue with you Betty that Cardinal is very beautiful in fact stunning. I also love the tree lined road and the bird with the raindrops surrounding him. Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love the cute rooster and the beautiful cardinal. The view down the road is lovely. Wonderful photos for the theme. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharp cardinal shot. They are such beautiful birds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the lush ranchland, the cardinal and the big rooster.

    ReplyDelete