Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - T

I finished my T post before I went out of town, but sadly couldn't figure out how to actually post it from my iPad. But I couldn't miss, so posted anyway.

Today's assignment: Starts with T, Favorite, and Tall.

Starts with T: TURKEY starts with T. This one was strolling along the front pond, then crossed the road and disappeared.

Favorite: Anything in Nature is a favorite of mine. TURTLES included.


Tall: This rocking chair TOWERS over the TOWN. Guess it would be considered TALL. This is one of many 'biggest' items which can be seen in Casey, IL.



Just Because: This is the book mobile TRUCK parked outside the library in town.

And Finally: This THUNDERBIRD is a real beauty!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

5 comments:

  1. ...love your 'T'errific 'T'urkey.
    ...what a row of 'T'urtle.
    ...you give a whole new meaning to 'T'all.
    ...I've seen bookmobiles before, this one something else.
    ...That 'T'-Bird is a beaut!
    'T'hanks Betty for sharing 'T'his 'T'errific post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see turkeys....love that Thunderbird! That tall....I am glad I done have to sit in it. LOL I LOVE a row of turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I remember my uncle having one of those Thunderbirds. It is a beauty. Love the turtle lineup. Wishing you a happy Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your photographs - that chair is so BIG!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete