Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - S

This week's assignment: Starts with S, Favorite, and Small.

Starts with S: Nothing better than a beautiful SUNSET after a day well SPENT.

Favorite: But a beautiful SUNRISE, while drinking coffee on the porch, is my favorite time of the day.



Small: Big dog, SMALL dog. This is our pup, Gus, with his runaway friend, Buford T. Pusser, the beagle. I found his owner and delivered him home. Gus was SAD. I was SAD. I wanted to keep him, but his family would have missed him. He was a SWEETHEART.

Just Because: Before relocating to Oklahoma, I didn't realize there were so many varieties of SPARROWS. This is a Harris's SPARROW. I always think of SPARROWS as being plain, but some are pretty. 


And Finally: STAGECOACH starts with S. This one was for SALE at the Mule SALE in Ada, OK. 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. Interesting post. We had a beagle in South Africa. Independent little chap who very definitely had a mind of his own! Have a good weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Love the beautiful sky captures. Cute puppy dogs. The Harris's Sparrow is pretty. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice a Small dog...

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those skies...dogs are just nice...we have been without one for quite a while and won't be getting one. But I love my granddogs! They own me almost as much as if they were my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I need to sit on your front porch one of these days!
    ...Buford T. Pusser is quite the name.
    ...I never knew that there are some many sharrows either.
    ...that's one mighty neat stagecoach.
    Thanks Betty for sharing, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty world you've found to post. The beagle was a keeper, we had one for 17 years. Adi Jane was a Southern dog, we were a "pet therapy couple." Like the stage coach too.
    ..

    ReplyDelete