Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - K


I'm back from a wonderful vacation in South Dakota, Wyoming, and Colorado. It was a great time, but sure is nice to be home.

This week's prompts: Starts with K, Favorite, and King Size.

Starts with K: KINGBIRD starts with K. This one stayed around so I could get lots of pictures. He sure is a handsome fella.

Favorite K: Showing a little puppy love with an air KISS.

King Size: This is Buddy. Buddy is a sturdy fella with a KING sized backside. 

Just Because: How about another KINGBIRD? This time an Eastern KINGBIRD.

And Finally: Yet another bird. This time a female Belted KINGFISHER.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup


5 comments:

  1. ...Betty, you sure wrapped up 'K' with members of the animal 'K'ingdom. Good to hear that you had a great trip. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birds! The kingbirds are lovely and that kingfisher is wild and beautiful! Buddy is an elegant equine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the birds, Betty. I knew Kingfisher but the KINGBIRD was new to me. When I was smaller sized one of my playthings was a quite thick deck of Audubon Society bird cards.
    I'm glad you got to see some more of the Midwest. I grew up in Nebrasksa, if you drove you mat have gone through or up I-29 through Iowa where my sister now lives. Souix City is a nice pretty town to hang out for a while.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the bird images Betty and glad you had a great holiday. I am laughing at the 'king size backside of the horse! HAve a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete