Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Critter Day

We can't seem to pass by The Badlands and not take the scenic drive. These Big Horn Sheep were the only critters we saw this trip through.

The rest of my critters were easy to photograph. All held their pose until I got the right shot. :)

This cougar hangs out in front of the Wyoming welcome center. I've taken lots of pictures of him during our trips there, but this one is my favorite.

I don't remember seeing these fawns there during previous trips, but they are near the welcome center entrance.

This longhorn is peeking out from above the The Longhorn Bar and Grill is in Sundance, Wyoming. This is where hubs and I enjoyed our first meal as a married couple. We were married at the Crook County Courthouse in Sundance. Seemed like an appropriate location. :)

This ranch entrance is along the road to Devil's Tower. A bear was taking a nap on the top. :)

Well, that's my critters for today. Hope to get out and find more for next week.

Linking to Saturday Critters

10 comments:

  1. Superb animals, but, I do love the one, the Big Horn Sheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, The big horn sheep were a great find. The sculptures are beautiful and I love the bear on the entrance. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks also for the visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sculptures are neat, and the sheep are impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cougar is a beautiful piece of art!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great critter shots. I like the ranch entrance and not only the sleeping bear but the cub climbing up the post.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  6. For once those critters pose patiently for the photographer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice critter shots, they posed well for you. :) I love the cougar sculpture, it's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like taking pictures of the kind of critters that hold still for photos too ;>). Those are lovely sculptures, and the real-live animals are wonderful as well. It would be a shame to drive through the Badlands on anything but the scenic route. Have you been to Custer State Park in SD? Wonderful critters there! (Live ones).

    ReplyDelete