Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Weekend Roundup - Q

This weeks prompts: Starts with Q, Favorite, and Quantity.

Starts with Q: QUEEN starts with Q.

Favorite: My mother sewed these QUILT pieces before she passed away. I had it QUILTED. I started to put it up in the closet to save for one of my grandchildren, but they were born too late to know her. So, I decided I should enjoy it myself and I sure do.

Quantity: I won't know the QUANTITY of cuties in this bowl until I count them.


Just Because: Ducks QUACK.

And Finally: QUAIL hanging out along the side of the road.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

5 comments:

  1. ...once again I feel left out without a 'Q'uail, but I had a 'Q'uanity of 'Q'uacks! A number of years ago I was given a 'Q'uilt that that had been cut and stored in a closet by the mother in law of a friend. A group of women pieced it together and 'Q'uilted it. Perhap three generations of women worked on it. I treasure it. Those cuties sure look good. Thank Betty for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, love the ducks and quail. The quilt is pretty, a nice memory of your Mom.
    Happy Monday, enjoy your day and the new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birds are a welcome sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those ducks, they somehow look so cute.
    All lovely pictures, a great selection for 'Q'

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty,
    The letter "Q" is always a hard week for me. You have a nice selection of photos this week, I really like the Queen picture. I love birds, so they're always lovely to see! See you soon for "R" week!

    ReplyDelete