Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

It's Friday

I'm posting for the meme Friday Hunt for the first time. These are the items to hunt for this week.

1. Starts with U
2. mosaic/collage
3. “I ate this”


U is for Ukulele. I took my granddaughter's senior pictures and since she is an accomplished musician, she posed with all of her musical instruments. Lucky for me, the Ukulele was one of them.

Mosaic/Collage. I didn't have anything readily available for mosaic, but do have a collage of my old pics. Yes, pics of me from age 3 months through 16 years.


I ate this. Well, in actuality I didn't eat all of this, but I certainly sampled everything. Plus the mashed potatoes and noodles which were not ready when this pic was taken. Yes, I was ever so full! It was a fun Thanksgiving day. 


This was a fun meme. Think I'll try it again.


Linking to   Friday Hunt



I asked for direction to a fence meme and received a reply. Tom The Backroads Traveler gave me a link to Fences Around the World, so am linking up. Thanks Tom!

This fence is near Tupelo, OK. It is the fence along the property where we will be spending the winter. 


Linking to Fences Around the World

2 comments:

  1. ...for fences checkout:
    http://gosiablogs.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/fences-around-world_23.html

    I was having a hard time with "U" will need to use "U"kulele in the future. Old pictures is something that I don't have. Man did I over eat of what yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your comment on Tom's post and popped over to say welcome!

    ReplyDelete