Saturday, July 25, 2026

Weekend Roundup - E

 This week's assignment: Starts with E, Favorite, and Everything.


Starts with E: EYE starts with E. This EYE is a little scary.


But Bonnie has a kind EYE. She's a sweetheart.


Favorite: Of course, horses are always my favorite, but I also love birds, especially EAGLES. Below, if you look closely, you will see my very first shot of EAGLES in South Dakota. Sadly, I didn't realize they were in the picture until ...

... I took this picture. I thought this was my first shot. On my way home from the grocery store in Oklahoma, I took a backroad when I saw these two beauties in a tree. I slammed on the brakes, skidded to a stop, and reversed. To my surprise, they were still there.


This is one of my favorite EAGLE pictures.


Everything: Someone painted a little bit of EVERYTHING all over this buffalo. 


Linking to Weekend Roundup

6 comments:

  1. ...it's great to see hordes back, I've missed them. EAGLES and the mural are a treat to see. Thanks Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty I agree I like Bonnie's eye better. Love the Eagle shots. . I hope you have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. our neighbours had a horse with blue eyes....very strange and hightlights the unusual pupil shape. love the Eagles too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty, I don’t always comment, but I do read and follow your posts. The first photo, showing a horse with a striking blue eye, is often referred to as a “wall eye.” This type of eye is common in horses with certain facial markings, such as a blaze that extends over the eye. But the bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) is a beautiful bird of prey and also lives here in the Netherlands in De Biesbosch National Park, where it always nests. best greetings, Tine

    ReplyDelete
  5. E is very very Extraordinary... I'll be humming that for the rest of the day.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, I love all your "E" captures this week, especially the painted buffalo. Bonnie, does have the beautiful eye! I love birds and I miss seeing the eagles that were always around me in New Hampshire. I've not seen many in KY, but I know they're around. Have a good week. Dawn

    ReplyDelete