This week's assignment: Starts with C, Favorite, and Clown.
Starts with C: COMPUTER starts with C. It's been a struggle, but finally getting the hang of this Mac.
Favorite: Well, you know I love horses, but COLTS are my favorite. Enjoy watching them frolic in the pasture.
Clown: This is the best I could do with CLOWN. He looks kind of silly, so think he might do.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Linking to Weekend Roundup
...I LOVE my Mac, your COLT and your skinny CLOWN!
ReplyDeletegood for you.....I've never mastered Mac computers! love, love, love the colt and I struggled with clown as well
ReplyDeleteThat Colt is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have the patience to switch to a Mac and the colt is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat CLOWnNneed feeding Betty but i love the COLT. Have a good week ahead
ReplyDeletewow that's quite a computer setup, I do like the skeleton though, he/she is very amusing looking, have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi Betty, I love your holiday decorated clown, it works for a CLOWN this week! But the colt, is adorable. Have a great week! Dawn
ReplyDeleteThat colt is such a darling!
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo