Pages

Friday, June 30, 2023

Weekend Roundup -- Z

 This weeks assignment: A word with a Z in it, Favorite, and looks like Z


Word with a Z in it: This is an action shot of two BUZZARDS fighting.


Favorite: I couldn't come up with a Z horse, but this is a favorite photo of mine. 


Looks like a Z: I couldn't find anything that looks like a Z, so taking liberties here. How about a ZANY cat. This guy happened to be on the window of a store. Okay, one of the many dispensaries I drive by on my way to the grocery store. I thought he was cute, so couldn't resist snapping his picture.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

6 comments:

  1. ...well aren't those buZZards beautiful.
    ...Betty you could make up a Z name for the horse and none of us would know the difference.
    ...I need to remember ZANY!
    Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty I see feather are flying with that fight! Love the horse shot. Hope you have a awonderful week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buzzards help Mom Nature more than we generally give credit. I've not seen them fight, especially with each other. I have a picture of some gorging on a deer, probably killed by a car, roadside, I treasure and is saved for posterity in the ether world.
    I like your art, done with a brush or a computer?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. The cat isn't my art, it was painted on the window of a store. I thought it was a strange cat, so took the pic.

      Delete
  4. smoked bologna ...not familiar with it. curious. what great shots. we always see critters but are never quick enough to capture them with our camera. but our eyes are sure delighted. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buzzard bickering is quite something to see.

    ReplyDelete