Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2023

The Weekend Roundup - Y

This week's assignment: Starts with Y, Favorite, and Yard.

Starts with Y: My mother taught me to crochet at a young age, but I haven't picked up a hook in a long time. Of course, the anticipation of a great granddaughter changed that. It took until after her birth for me to finish it, but it was all packaged up for the baby shower. Loved the purple YARN.

Favorite: It's a horse, of course! This is one I saw during a backroad ramble. Loved the dark stormy sky and the YELLOW flowers.

Yard: We visited a friend of Don's in Texas. He loves peacocks and has several roaming around in his YARD.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

5 comments:

  1. ...Betty, you post never disappoints, you always have a gorgeous horse!!! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun, Betty, the horse and peacock are gorgeous but you know me, I have to pick the yarn as my favorite. Congrats on the great granbaby-on-the-way.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty ~~ So now you'll have a great granddaughter to crochet for and then pass down the art to her. The horse is looking good, must have been carried for well. Are pretty dandelions edible? Peacocks are pretty but they sound off very LOUD and VERY EARLY!!
    Glad to hear from you, thank you for your visit and nice comment.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the yellow flowers are dandelions. I think they might be wild mustard, but I'm not sure. I thought it made a colorful picture whatever they are. :)

      Delete