Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Weekend Roundup - K

This week's assignment: Starts with K, Favorite, and Kinds.

Starts with K: This is a KITE, a Mississippi Kite that is. 

Favorite: I love animals and this KID holding this Kitty is my grandson, who happens to be a favorite of mine. It was a stray KITTEN he was trying to convince his mother to let him KEEP.

Kinds: There are many different KINDS of wildflowers and I love them all. Here are a few from this summer.





Just Because: A beautiful Western KINGBIRD handing out on a barbed-wire fence.

And Finally: Okay, one more bird. This is a Belted KINGFISHER.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. I like your birds, Betty. I'm not familiar with them or any K birds, closest is the Jay bird, both kinds.
    The Kitty is a Keeper. I am sure his mama loved him.and hated to let him go. He may not ever see her again.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, love the birds and cute kitty, great sighting of the Kite. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wildflowers and birds. I'm curious: could your grandson keep the cute kitty forever?
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, his mama wouldn't let him take it home. We did find out that it belonged to the kids in a house down the block, so it's good he didn't take it home.

      Delete
  4. ...I've heard of a Kite, but have never seen one.
    ...look at that Kitty's eyes!
    ...the more Kinds of wildflowers the better.
    ...a western Kingbird is new to me.
    ...that Kingfisher is having a bad hair day.
    Thanks Betty for sharing this great post, take care and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've shared some wonderful photographs …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete