...I seem to be asleep when the MOON out, Socks the MULE sure had a shiny coat and I’ve never seen so MANY Christmas decorations in one place before either. Betty I wish you a MARVELOUS weekend.
Love the moon shot and Socks is so handsome. I don't shop much so I haven't seen any Christmas stuff yet. Do they not know that Halloween and Thanksgiving come before?!
Hi Betty, I love your moon shot and Socks is adorable! Both are favorites for me this week! Have a good weekend! Dawn
ReplyDelete...I seem to be asleep when the MOON out, Socks the MULE sure had a shiny coat and I’ve never seen so MANY Christmas decorations in one place before either. Betty I wish you a MARVELOUS weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the moon shot and Socks is so handsome. I don't shop much so I haven't seen any Christmas stuff yet. Do they not know that Halloween and Thanksgiving come before?!
ReplyDelete