Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - W

This week's assignment: Starts with W, Favorite, and Water.

Starts with W: Winter starts with W.  We had a little snow at my daughter's house during Thanksgiving. Ole Red looks kind of nice with snow highlights. We had a WONDERFUL visit, but it sure was nice to get back to Oklahoma where the WEATHER is a little better.

Favorite: Of course, I found a way to get a horse in the post. They are always a favorite of mine. I believe this WHITE horse would be considered a flea bit roan, but still WHITE to me.

Water: Part of the fun at the Chickasaw Cultural Center is feeding the turtles and catfish. They had the WATER churning.

This WATER fountain is also located at the Chickasaw Cultural Center.

Just Because: I found this replica of a WOODEN WATER WHEEL in Tishomingo, OK.

And Finally: This WAGON was being sold at the mule sale in Ada, OK. 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

5 comments:

  1. ...I like your tutone red and white truck.
    ...that White horse is a beauty.
    ...I never saw even one turtle this year!
    ...you don't see Wagon wheel much these days.
    ...I bet that the Wagon went for a pretty penny!
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, I Hope that you Will have a Wonderful Week.

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection here, those turtles and catfish are amazing …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous array of "W" images Betty . I love the horse and that fountain is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shot of the turtles is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have the turtles gone? But I think we have a few that hang out around and below a pretty pedestrian bridge down the road. I too like the white roan. My horse, Minnie, was mottled white.

    ReplyDelete