Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Weekend Roundup - E

This week's assignment: Starts with E, Favorite, and Evening.

Starts with E: EAR starts with E. Hubs helped me out by pointing to his EAR.

Favorite: I have only seen 2 live EAGLES in my life and this is the 3rd. I guess the third time really is the charm. I finally got a picture. Woo Hoo! I've posted this pic before, but E gives me another opportunity to remember the EXCITEMENT when I realized I was seeing EAGLES through the lens on my camera. The second is a juvenile.


Evening: Both of these shots were on the same EVENING, but I couldn't decide which one to post, so I posted both. This is the first time I've lived in a place where I didn't have to drive a few miles to find a clear shot of the sky. All I have to do is walk outside.


Just Because: These EGGS are fresh from the chicken. Plucked from beneath a fine looking hen, washed, and placed in a bowl on the counter. Ready for breakfast.

I'm participating in Reddit's 52 weeks of cooking. This was last weeks recipe. It is cauliflower rice with fried EGGS and sriracha sauce. It doesn't sound very good, and may not look that great to the EYE, but it fits well into Hubs diet and it was tasty. He proclaimed the recipe a keeper.

Another type of EGGS. Homemade EASTER EGG candy. Yum!


And Finally: It's a rolling E brand above an entrance gate. Love it!

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

7 comments:

  1. I totally love seeing eagles...it makes even the worst day, good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty that dish that you made for your husband interests me as I have just started Keto Diet and it would fit perfectly into it so could you possibility send me the recipe VIA EMAIL margaretadamson@mail.com. Love the eagles and by the way Daw has a great ID video on them you might like to check out. Great shots for evening. I hope you have great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed the recipe and will check out the video. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hello, love the eagles and sky captures. The meal looks yummy. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day, have a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...well Betty, 'E' was 'E'asy for you this week, I struggled. You sure came up with an interesting bunch. Thanks for sharing, E''njoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your egg dish sounds really good, Betty. I don't eat but barely hot to I probably would use Ketchup on mine. The "Rolling E" on the gate is great. I like being on ranches but wouldn't want to live on one at our ages. And I too like to see Eagles, we had a pair living at our other place near the lake north of Houston. They like being in high trees.
    Your Hubby's pointing reminded me of the tot's toy, you press on the EAR and it says, "Ear". Same with Foot, Head, and other body parts. Our Great-Great-grandson, Josh, has one of those. He isn't one yet.
    ..

    ReplyDelete