Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Saturday Morning Backroad Ramble

 It was a gorgeous morning, so we loaded Gus (our red heeler) up in the truck and went for what we call 'a backroad ramble'.

First, we spotted this appaloosa colt and his mother. He was frisky, hopping around and kicking up his heals. I tried to upload a video, but it didn't work. He was so cute.

Then Hubby spotted this green heron in a tree.

I think I have a thing for paint horses. I had Hubby stop so I could take this shot.

As we drove up the road, I thought this was a pile of rocks, but as we got closer I discovered it was a pile of cows. :)

Pretty horses. Pretty colt.

Upon the return from our adventure, we had a welcoming committee. Reba, Ginger, and Bonnie. I think they were really just looking to see if there was food in the back of the truck. :)

When we drove off, Sunnie joined the group.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment