Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Weekend Roundup - S

 This week's assignment: Starts with S, Favorite, and Snow.

Starts with S: STONEWALL starts with S. STONEWALL, Oklahoma, population 470, is getting a new water tower and all new waterlines. After they finish replacing the pipes, they will begin putting in new roads. Our tiny little town is getting much needed water updates and a facelift.

Favorite: And you know my favorite will always be a horse if I can find a way to insert one. How about a SWEET face. Love this lady.

Snow: This pic is from last February when we had the most SNOW and coldest temps Oklahoma has seen in many, many years. Hopefully not this year. 

Have a wonderful weekend!


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

9 comments:

  1. Betty, I like your Sweety. By her face she looks so like my Minnie, sniffle, we had a love affair, my white and grey roan. We went to school together every morning for high school's first two years. Different than yours in that Minnie's mane was a cropped white.
    Today remembering, I'll have to ask my little sister if she knew and remembers how and when she died.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minnie is a great horse name. She sounds like a beauty.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness...those sweet horsey faces would be my favourite too!!! I also like the photo of the bird and so pleased your town is getting an upgrade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two horses are a delight and I love the snow image Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely horses. After having a scare while riding one as a teenager I don't like getting on them now but I"m quite happy to pat them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Great photos, I love the horses.
    Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty, I always enjoy your horse photos, don't ever stop posting them. I'm definitely not ready for snow, not even a little bit. Do you live in Stonewall? I love small towns! Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the horse photograph.
    Have a great week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete