Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Weekend Roundup - V

This week's assignment. Starts with V, Favorite, and Vertical. 

Starts with V: VEGETABLE starts with V and broccoli sure is a tasty treat.




Favorite: VOLKSWAGENS are always a favorite of mine. My first car was a 1964 Red VW Bug. Loved that car. I once packed 9 high school kids inside and drove 30 miles to the fair. It wasn't a comfortable ride, but not one person has forgotten that fun summer adventure. 



Vertical: I saw this old abandoned screen from a drive-in theater somewhere in Missouri. It has a nice VERTICAL pole.




Just Because: This isn't a VIOLET, but it is a VIOLET color.



And Finally: Since hubs is on a strict diet, I use VEGGIE pasta instead of the regular kind. We think it tastes pretty good.



Linking to The Weekend Roundup

6 comments:

  1. ...the broccoli looks good, but the bacon look even better.
    ...your VW was a clown car!
    ...with stuff growing up it.
    ...love your spiderwort.
    ...I such try that.
    Thanks Betty, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the flowers are pretty. The veggie pasta sounds interesting. Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, VW's make a nice V-word. After my first marriage end she got the fairly new Ford station wagon to haul the kids and I got my work car, a 1962 White VW with a sliding cloth top. I used it for a couple of years until it left me stranded away from home. I now have a Red 1964 Beatle, a cast iron 1:18 scale model. It's been on my blog a few times. We have an operational drive in theater a few miles away but we never saw a movie except from the road.
    Have a nice week,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of 'V' photos. Have a good day, Diane.

    ReplyDelete