Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

The Pups

Those who know me, know how much I love dogs. So, it is only natural that I befriend every dog I can. 

The first dog we saw was RE's pup, Smoke. Smoke and I have spent time together before. He seemed happy enough to see his friend, The Ear Scratching Lady. Smoke is a Blue Heeler.

BE has two pups. Scout is an Anatolian Shepard. If you are not familiar with the breed, they are large dogs. Scout is well known for keeping the coyotes away from the ranch. 


And Bella. She is a beauty. Those eyes! She is a mix with husky and an unknown breed. She is as sweet as she is beautiful. Bella helps Scout keep the coyotes away.


Then there is Gus, our pup. He is a red heeler. The lady we got him from said his father was a blue heeler and his mom a red heeler, but we believe we were told this to hide the fact that he has some pit in him. Whatever he is, we love him dearly.

Those are the pups. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment