Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Shady Dog Soap

This is kind of a commercial, but I love this soap so much I decided to share.

A friend of mine, Staci Szybowicz, recently started a new business called Shady Dog Soap. The name comes from her love of some pretty awesome pups, No, it is not dog shampoo, although I think Gus might smell a little better if I lathered him up, but I'm not sharing.

My order from Shady Dog Soap, was promptly received. Excellent customer service. The packaging is very nice. When I opened the box, the fragrance filled the room. The soaps are so pretty I almost hated to open them, but of course I couldn't resist.


I purchased the 3-pack special which included my choices of Lavender, Rose, and Sweet Orange. I've always thought Lavender was my favorite fragrance, but now I'm not so sure. They are all excellent!
Do yourself a favor and go visit the website below. I'm thinking Christmas already.

https://www.shadydogsoap.com/



1 comment: