Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - K

This week's prompts: Starts with K, Favorite, and Kind.

Starts with K: KITTEN starts with K. This is my grandson trying to convince his mother to take this KITTY home. Happily, it belonged to the neighbor, so the answer was NO.

Favorite: KINGFISHER starts with K. She is a beauty.

Kind: This young lady is KIND to all animals. Here she is blowing a KISS to Bella. 

Just Because: KISS starts with K. This was a KISS under the mistletoe.

And Finally: KEEP out starts with K. This sign makes good use of an old tire. Creative.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

7 comments:

  1. ...what a neat post, Betty! I rarely see a 'K'ingfisher, this one is neat. They always look like they are having a bad hair day. Love the redneck 'K'eep Out sign! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant selections and finds for the letter K. The shot of the Kingfisher is superb. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice "K" words usage, Betty. I like your Kitten. I volunteerd to take a dog home with me this weekend but my BIL said he feeds it and it belongs to a neighbor. But "no Tag" might have given me an excuse. That is a neat way for a sign, I like the picture. And blowing the dog a kiss would be much more sanitary than kissing it.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great shot of the Kingfisher! I think they're so hard to capture because they move so fast! Kittens are so cute, I posted one this week, too! Have a good week, Betty!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great photos, but oh, my...so hard to resist a kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Kitty is adorable, who wouldn't want to take it home? Happily, he/she returned to its rightful home. The Kingfisher is a great looking avian! We are kind to animals and Bella and her friend are enjoying the kindness of the lady - lovely!

    ReplyDelete