Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Weekend Roundup - G

This week's prompts: Starts with G, Favorite, and Great.

Starts with G: GUITAR starts with G. This GIRL is my GRANDDAUGHTER and a very talented musician.

Favorite: This is GUS. My favorite pup!

Great: This is a GREAT Blue Heron with his feathers blowing in the wind. 

Just Because: We have been having some really nice spring-like days. My butterfly bushes are getting GREEN leaves. I do love spring!

And Finally: These GUINEA hens we GRAZING along the roadside.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. Hello, wonderful series for the letter "G". Your granddaughter is pretty and I love Gus. Enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice spring green things, Betty. Your granddaughter looks very happy playing her Guitar. I hope she also sings. I respect herons. p.s. We are having spring to down in Texas. I have pictures for next week.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...hi proud grandmother, you are a lucky lady. 'G'us and the 'G'reat Blue Heron are favorites. I've seen butterfly bushes over here that are thirty feet tall, they are 'G'iants. Those 'G'uinea hens 'G'razing are 'G'reat! Thanks for sharing, I 'H'ope to see what you do with 'H'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The GBH looks like it is cold! I always think that when they are standing this way. Beautiful granddaughter....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your photographs, and your granddaughter looks very happy playing her guitar.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your granddaughter is a pretty girl, with a lovely smile! All your photos this "G" week are GREAT, Betty! Have a nice week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete