Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

Weekend Roundup - C

Today's assignment is: Starts with C, Favorite, and Candy.

Starts with C: COWS starts with C. This pic was taken early in the morning with a little fog remaining in low lying areas. It's winter, so the COWS watch for the food truck to show up. I think they were hopeful I had snacks. There sure was a lot of mooing going on.


Favorite: On down the road, I found this COW. I believe he is Gene Simmons' doppelganger.  

Candy: This was the snack table at Christmas. Lots of homemade goodies, including CANDY. My favorite was the divinity.

Just Because: These jockeys are urging their mounts to run faster by using a rider's CROP. 

And Finally: My son brought wine to serve with our Thanksgiving dinner. It's a CALIFORNIA wine called CONUNDRUM. Very tasty. Sadly, I can't find it in our area.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

8 comments:

  1. ...oh, I know that 'C'ows were 'C'oming! I like 'Gene Simmons' doppelganger.' WOW, 'C'andy glore! Thank Betty for stopping by, I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you all had a great sugar fix from all that candy. Love the shot of the single cow. i hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cows look so peaceful as they graze - and the KISS cow looks so cool, even out of costume! I've not seen Conundrum in New England either. Love the looks of the homemade candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doppelganger is quite a sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, I like cows, next time I might use COW. I googled CONUNDRUM wine near me, both Target and Total Wine and More carry it, red and white. Red at 23.9 and white 18.9. Not real cheap.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love those cows!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the field of cows! Ever notice how they always seem to all look up when they know someone is around! I love taking pictures of them. Nice display of candy and cookies! YUM! Have a good week, Betty!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete