Pages

Friday, January 11, 2019

Weekend Roundup - B

This week's prompts: Starts with B, Favorite, and Blue.

Starts with B. BRIDLE starts with B. I like the longhorn on this one. There is a better picture of the BRIDLE in the picture below.

Favorite: This is a mule named Little Socks. He was all saddled up and ready to go for a ride with his BRIGHT BLUE Reins.

Blue: There is nothing BLUER than an Easter BLUE BIRD.

Just Because: I saw these BRAHMAN Cattle alongside the road, but I was a passenger and didn't make the driver stop, so only took a drive by shot.

And Finally: An old abandoned BOAT. 

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

4 comments:

  1. Little Socks looks quite distinguished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...'B'etty, a 'B'eautiful job with 'B.' The 'B'lue 'B'ird is my favorite. I'm reminded that 'B'oat means 'B'reak 'O'ut 'A'nother 'T'housand! Thanks for sharing this week and I hope to see you 'B'ack again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That certainly is a BLUE bird and I love the horse. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "B" photos, Betty! I especially like that bluebird, oh and the horse! Our letter "C" week starts tomorrow, I'm late leaving comments this week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete