Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

Weekend Roundup - Z

Today's assignment: A word with a Z, Favorite, and ZZZ as in sleepy.

A Word with a Z: ZERO has a Z. ZERO as in One-ZERO-Three. Anyone who follows racing even a little bit has heard of Steve Asmussen. He had several horses in the final races of the season at Remington Park in Oklahoma City. This photo was taken as he won his 103rd race of the year. The number 103 contains a ZERO.

A Favorite. This horse was my favorite in one of the races. I actually made a $2.00 bet for him to win and he did. The number 10 also contains a ZERO.


ZZZ as in sleepy: This is Gus catching a few ZZZ's after a long day of patrolling the perimeter in search of a critters to bark at.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

7 comments:

  1. ...Betty, you sure 'Z'eroed in on this this week. You sure are a BIG bettor. I guess that barking at critters can tire you out. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice "Z's", Betty. And your dog is the greatest. The dogs do need a lot of sleep.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of Zero in the numbers Betty. Well done and I love your sleepy dog. I hope 2019 wil be a happy and healthy one for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, congrats on your win! I love the shot of Gus sleeping. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend! I wish you all the best in 2019 Happy New year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win :)
    Sweet photograph of Gus.

    Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete