Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - X

This week's prompts: Starts with X, Favorite, and looks like X.

A Word with an X: Hubs and I spent some time exploring Wyoming again this year. We like Chris LeDoux, so we made a point of going through Kaycee, WY to visit the park dedicated to him. LeDoux, contains the letter X.

Favorite: This is a quilt my mother made many years ago, which is why it is a favorite. Looks like a lot of X's to me.

Looks like X: This strange looking teepee without the covering resembles an X. It is located at a rest area in South Dakota.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

7 comments:

  1. ...Betty, what an e'X'cellent job with 'X.' The past one is my favorite. I can't wait until we get to 'A.' Thanks so much for sharing, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great finds for the letter "x". My favorite is the last photo of the teepee. The quilt is lovely. Enjoy your day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a large teepee sculpture, again without a covering, in western Canada that this reminds me of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice X find. Betty. I too have seen that tepee sculpture, way back in the 80's when we came from Montanna to the Black Hills and down to my parent's home in Eastern Nebraska.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Xs! Wish I'd known about Kaycee when we went through WY last year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for participating in Nature Notes in 2018 and wish you a very Happy Holiday Season..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done Betty - great post.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete