Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - W

I'm back. Been out of town yet again. Looking forward to seeing what everyone posts in this week's roundup. Hope I have the right letter. Now that would be embarrassing wouldn't it?

This weeks prompts: Starts with W, Favorite, and Weather.

Starts with W: WAGON WHEEL starts with W. This one graces the corner of our porch. That is the early morning sun peeking through.

Favorite: This is an old house that sits on top of a hill. I have about a million pictures of it. The view out the back is truly beautiful. Since there are no WINDOW panes, it is easy to see through to the other side. I would like to buy this house and bring it back to its original beauty. Sadly, not bad enough to actually take on the project.

Weather: On this particularly lovely summer day, the WEATHER was a little scary. Fortunately, the storm passed us by.

Just Because: Love dragonflies and this WIDOW Skimmer is a common variety down by the pond.

And Finally: This Great Egret was WADING in the WATER as the WIND ruffled his feathers.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup 

6 comments:

  1. That lightning capture is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Betty. I like your Egret photo. They are very elegant birds. We are having your storm tonight, a large clap of thunder just rolled in.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the storn with the lightning, fab shot. Have a good weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, the sky shot with the wagon wheel is awesome. Beautiful captures of the dragonfly and egret. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...you 'W'agon 'W'heel shot is 'W'onderful!
    ...that house lacks a bit more than 'W'indow panes!
    ...I'm not a fan of scary storms.
    ...they never sit still long enough for me.
    ...neat.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a lovely farm nearby called Wagon Hill Farm, I never even thought to post that. Maybe I will try to remember for letter "F" week. Your wagon wheel/sunrise is gorgeous, my favorite this week. I do like that egret, though :) Have a good week, Betty!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete