Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

Weekend Roundup - N

This weeks prompts are Starts with N, Favorite, and Near.

Starts with N: NECK starts with N and this buck is stretching his NECK to reach a tasty leaf.

Favorite: This is Gus. He is taking a NAP.


Near: In order to feed carrots to the horses, one must have their fingers NEAR those big teeth.

Just Because:  This NEON sign is on the wall of Ole Red in Tishomingo, OK. Blake Shelton's bar/grill.

And Finally: An N post wouldn't be complete with a NOSE picture. This is Gus resting in an odd position while we were traveling.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup  

7 comments:

  1. Gus looks sooo peaceful sleeping away. Nice picture, Betty. The deer picture is great too. Nice use of the "N" words.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute critters, I like the sleeping dogs and horses. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post well done. Take care,Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these animals! Gus is sleeping as well as any pet out there. We had a couple of deer passing through our suburban yard yesterday - they look nice but I'm happy they left...the horse is magnificent! Blake's bar looks like a fun watering hole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...what a trophy!
    ...I've heard of cat 'N'aps, 'N'ow dog 'N'aps.
    ...I don't want my fingers 'N'ear my table saw or those teeth.
    ...love 'N'eon, it's a gas.
    ...a photo finish by a 'N'ose.
    Thanks Betty, I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty,
    I like all your shots this week, especially the first one, the deer is beautiful! I'm trying to catch up, I was a little late with "N" week, but I also used horses for my "near" word. Looking forward to letter "O"
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete