Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - J

Today's assignment: Starts with J, Favorite, and Juice/Juicy.

Starts with J: JUXTAPOSED two pictures of this female painted bunting to compare front to back.

Favorite: This is Socks. He is one of my carrot loving friends. He is a male mule and therefore a JOHN.

Juice/Juicy: Limes are JUICY. these were particularly nice squeezed into a bottle of Corona. 

Just Because: Since this barn is in Oklahoma, I'm fairly certain the letters on the roof used to be OU, but they sure look like JU to me.

And Finally: This is a female turkey, also known as a JENNY.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

6 comments:

  1. Hello, nice variety. I think Socks is my favorite today. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, Socks has my vote also. Jenny for the hen turkey is a new one, I hope I can remember what I've learned here today. Nice Bunting pictures too.
    Have a nice weekend.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I learned a bunch this week, juxtaposed (not a word that use), John and Jenny! Neat s barn! Thanks Betty, please stop back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the front and back views of the bird, and its lime hue too! Socks looks so dignified (and I just learned what a John is :)a Corona with limes seems so refreshing on these warm humid days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good variety here, thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete