Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - F

Today's assignment is: Starts with F, Favorite, and Flower.

Starts with F: FORD starts with F. Even if it is a wooden FORD.

Favorite F: This is grandson picking peaches from a peach tree. Peaches are a FAVORITE FRUIT. 


Flower: Spiderwort is a FLOWER. 

Just Because: My FAVORITE FOOD is Mexican. Yum!

And Finally: How about a little humor. FUDGE begins with F. This is a sign along I-44 in Missouri. It states, "The best fudge comes from Uranus!" So far we have successfully avoided the Uranus FUDGE FACTORY, but the sign always gives us a good laugh.


Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. Lovely shots.
    I love peaches, a nice tasting fruit.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I've seen many 'woodies' before, but not like this one.
    ...yum.
    ...a 'F'avorite 'F'lower.
    ...yum again.
    ...and again.
    Thanks Betty for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty ~~ Everything here I like. With "wort" in it's name I would have guessed that the spiderwort would be a weed. Sometimes it depends on where it is planted. We in Texas often judge by their blooms and so we will call them "wildflowers". Is that wooden Ford life-sized? It appears to be parked with real cars. We were in North Louisiana earlier this week visiting Mrs. Jim's sister at Farmerville, north of Ruston. Lastly, our boat was a pirate's shop but the port holes would work well on a Noah's Ark. Have a nice week,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should read, 'pirate's "ship"'.
      Sorry.
      ..

      Delete
  4. Hello, peaches are one of my favorite fruits and I love Mexican food. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty, I love Mexican food, too! That plate looks delicious! I'm behind on comments this week, it's now time for letter "g"... Do you have a lot of fox where you live? They are plentiful around here, makes it easy to get the shot, sometimes I see them in my yard during winter. You will get your photo :)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete