Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Willy Nilly Friday Five

l. Spending a lot of time inside for the next couple of days. Trying to stay cool. These Indians kind of reflect my opinion of the temps. Last winter I swore I wouldn't complain about the heat. Well, that didn't last long. :)


2. I want to write a story based on this pic. This door is on the side of a house along one of the back roads I enjoy. I wonder what lurks behind it.

3. We went up to Illinois last week to get our house ready for the new owners. We took a new route back to Oklahoma. We drove past Hannibal, MO. The route took us through Mexico. Fortunately, that would be Mexico, MO. I almost missed this shot as hubby was speeding down the highway.

It was a scenic route.

4. Egrets in trees.


5. A plant growing out of a fence post. Now that's weird.

Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five

7 comments:

  1. Hello, the look on the faces do not look happy. I do not mind the hot weather, I complain more about the cold. Love the egrets. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the weather gives me something to complain about.
    ...take your weed-waker and go check it out.
    ...interesting, there is a Mexico NY too.
    ...on the look out.
    ...things grow in the darnedest places.
    Thank Betty, stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plants can grow in an astonishing small amount of dirt unless they are in the vegetable garden where they demand special care!
    I love taking the scenic route! Great sighting of the Egrets
    My husband says that the older he gets, the hotter the summers are and the colder the winters are - I think he is right!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..that last shot is wonderful! Hope...Well, I loved the Indian carvings and that wonderful door! Yes, there should be a story to go with it. Beautiful shots of the egrets too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The egrets are quite a sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Indians are really cool - such expressions. Yes the heat here has been bad too so I can sympathize. I want to read your story behind the door. It's fun to take "scenic" routes sometimes. Never heard of Mexico, MO but that is funny. Great shots of the Egrets & I love the tree growing out of the post. - Just subscribed to your blog.

    ReplyDelete