Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

Weekend Roundup - R

The assignment for this week is R, Favorite, and Red.


R - Resting after a hard day at the fair in the wheel of a Red tractor. Hopefully the owner didn't drive off. That would have been a scary ride.

Favorite picture of the week is this Cardinal. My mother always called them Redbirds. Well, they are Red.

This is The Spirit of Peoria's paddle wheel. It is definitely Red.

And for good measure, how about a Red Room.

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love the "Redbird" and the paddle wheel of The Spirit of Peoria.
    Wishing you a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of red. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...WOW, Red done well. I believe that I could have found a better resting spot. Thanks Betty, I'm looking forward to seeing what you will come up with next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Reds, Betty. At home growing up we also called them Redbirds. But when about the 5th grade I was given a deck of Adabon Society bird cards I could learn the real name for the birds. Pretty red room and stern wheel. I think the kid in the wheel was just showing off.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Four excelent images Betty and I think my favourite is the child curled up in the big wheel. That is hilarious. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great red shots! I think the red room looks like a wonderful place for a fancy tea party. The tractor wheel doesn't look all that comfortable but I'm sure I would have thought it was when I was young!

    ReplyDelete