Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - U

Today's assignment - U, Favorite, Under

U is a tough one, so I went for the obvious first, Umbrella.


My favorite pic would be this Ugly vulture looking at me taking his picture.


Under #1 is granddog Evie. She was sleeping under the table.

Under #2. Stacking hay under the roof.

Because I just came home from my granddaughter's high school graduation and because she got an awesome scholarship I will advertise this University.



How about one more? This meadowlark is looking up.

If you want to have some fun, how about playing along? I enjoy having something to hunt for during the week.  

Linking to The Weekend Roundup

6 comments:

  1. ...how neat Betty! 'U' isn't the easiest letter. That 'U'gly vulture sure is 'U'gly! Great 'U'nders and that 'U'p is sweet. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a nice lot of "U" pictures, Betty. The umbrella collection is pretty with only one open. I had looked for my umbrella pictures but couldn't find them. My niece for her wedding had open umbrellas hanging from the ceiling of the church.
    Your granddog is a nice looking hound. My granddog was a Beagle named Adi. Is Evie also a Beagle? She has the markings of one though her ears are fairly short. Adi's were also too short to win prizes but a bit longer than Evie's. Search my blog under Adi and you will find a lot about her. She and I were a registered 'therapy animal team.' We mainly did weekly visits to an assisted living home. She love visiting the Alzheimer wing and the residents there loved her. Being a 'reading dog' was a part of her work, she helped kids read better.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, in case you don't make it over to my post, I tell there about missing because of my broken kneecap. I will probably wear the brace which should be set for maximum 30 degree bending for five more weeks as we are trying to let it grow back together. My other kneecap never did grow back but it calcified to keep it help together.
      ..

      Delete
  3. Wel that was a fabuous selection of 'U''s and I love the lst shot f the little bird. An UTTERLY lovely post. I hope you have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have turkey vultures up here in CT, but can never get a closeup as nice as this! Congrats on your granddaughter! Hey, that's a lot of Hay!

    ReplyDelete