Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

Back Road Critters

2/9/2018 - Friday

I drive the back roads about every day. I see lots of cows and horses in this area. Some I find more pleasing to the eye than others. For instance, I love the markings on this calf...


...and the color of this one's ears.


I don't see many goats, so I had to stop and snap a few pics of these guys.


I do see a lot of deer, but I am usually trying not to hit them instead of grabbing my camera. This one crossed the road and then stopped to pose for me. I planned on taking several shots to make sure I got a good one. I snapped this pic, and then....


...Gus barked out the back window! Bad Gus!


Linking to Willy Nilly Friday Five




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful critters! Gus must have frightened off the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cows. I think its because of their beautiful brown eyes! Goats are good, too. Gus must have been jealous of the attention to the deer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking cows, I do like the black one's markings. Goats are quite comical to watch. I love seeing Deer (even the back side) as they run off. Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful series!
    Have a good new week

    ReplyDelete