Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

I'm B-a-a-ck!

It's good to be home even if it is for a short time. We have been in Oklahoma since September 21st. We really like the area, so we have decided to come home and pack up a few things so we can spend the next few months in a warmer climate. We won't be in the balmy Florida sun, but it will be better weather than Illinois, I hope. 

While we were there, a mule train went by our friend's ranch. I grabbed my trusty camera and snapped a few shots. I missed the beginning. It would have been nice to present a picture of the first wagon. It pulled a port-a-potty. A must have modern convenience.






 These are my favorite mules.
 Bringing up the rear.
 One last look.

Linking to Saturday Critters

10 comments:

  1. Mule train - new one for me! Were they going to an event of some sort? The variety of 'vehicles' is interesting - and I noticed that most of them had rubber tires rather than classic wooden wheels. My favorite is the one with the flags. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!! Live and enjoy life to its fullest. Safe travels back to Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Betty, the mule train looks like a fun sight to see. I love all the mules and horses. I think being away from the cold weather is a good thing, wherever you may be. Great photos. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. I appreciate your comment and visit too. Enjoy your day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat to see the Mule Train...makes you want to saddle up a horse and follow them! Hope you enjoy your time there! We definitely feel COLD here in the mts of NC but it's beautiful! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great, i enjoyed the sequence, i'll bet this was fun to see!! one last look is great!!!

    i don't mind the cold too much and i don't want to have 2 homes or be separated from my primary home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what an experience to get to see all the wagons. Great photos. Nice to see you back - enjoy your warmer weather. We are having rain and very chilly weather here in NW WA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have loved to see these....what fun!

    ReplyDelete