Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Babysitting

The last week in July, daughter and all of her family but one went on a train trip to Montana. Granddaughter L had band camp and couldn't go. She is 17, so there wasn't much baby about it, but we stayed to keep her company in a quiet house. 

Friday night was family night which included a pot luck dinner and a preview of the band's 2017 program. Below is the food line. Fortunately, we were early. When I took this picture, we were already finished eating.


The band members picked a family member to teach them how to march. I was the loser, I mean winner. I always knew the kids worked hard, but now I have a whole new respect for these dedicated band members. 

At the end of band camp, this was the last order of business. A group hug. Impressive.


I enjoyed spending time with L. She is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment